Thursday, August 20, 2015

Promptly Thursday: More Work on Anthology Stories


There is no prompt today. Summer and I were slackers and decided to just say screw it.

No, okay, that's a lie.

We did meet yesterday but it wasn't to work on a prompt for today. It was to discuss our shitty, stressful weeks, and also to brainstorm and talk about our anthology stories. I still am lacking a clear picture of exactly where I'm planning on going with mine but hopefully in time, the more that I write the clearer it will become.

For the story I chose to go with the third story starter from last week. The island with the creepy old castle and the "woe is me" goth girl. I would love to be able to write some form of modern gothic fiction with it (pun intended) but I've decided to not try and worry about genre labels. Instead, I'm just going to write and see where it takes me.

~ Whiskey


2 comments: