Friday, November 27, 2015

Friday Finds: Featured Artist Series - Reflections



I want to thank those of you who have been following my featured artist series. I also want to extend a huge thank you to all of the artists who participated. In the last nine weeks, I was honored to feature Writers, Amber E. Box, Sheli Keyes, Pj Haynie, Mia Siegert, and Stephanie Cardozo, Musician, Tyrone Logan, Sketch Artist, April Winter, Crafter, Holly Graham, and Photographer, Sam Smalley. Each of them inspired me in their own unique way. I am ending the series a little bit earlier than expected, but some of the other artists that I had scheduled have gotten busy and need more time. Each time an artist shares their work with the world, they share their soul, and they spread their light to others. This has been a moving experience for me as I continue to build my community.

I do intend to keep featuring artists, although I will be making some changes after this, the first installment. Whiskey and I are going to let Fridays rest for a while, and resume with a new theme starting with the calendar new year. Until then, please enjoy the rest of our blog and please support independent artists in whatever ways you can. Even if you don’t have a lot to spend or consciously practice minimalism, sharing independent artists’ work and giving them feedback are some of the greatest forms of support that we rely on.

Peace and Love,
~Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment