Thursday, July 30, 2015

Promptly Thursday: Anthology Progress

The first draft for our anthology is due this Saturday. Mine is finished but still need a little polishing and tweaking. I'm scared to death. Scared that people will like it, scared they won't. 

Because of this insane writer's curse that most of us seem to have I've managed to skillfully avoid doing any work on it tonight. Instead, I stayed up until 5:42 AM binge watching NCIS on Netflix. I can't help it, I have the hots for both Gibbs and Abby :)

The story will get finished and it will appear, in print, in the Scribes Halloween Anthology. No matter how fearful I am, I will do this. I'll grab the bull by the horns and wrestle him to the ground. After all, the only way to get over fear is to face it...or to die trying.


~ Whiskey

No comments:

Post a Comment