Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Finds:Horror Block




Today's post is going to horrifically short and sweet.

Last month I subscribed to six months of "Horror Block".  What's that, you don't have a clue what the hell I'm talking about? Well allow me to tell you.

All throughout the Internet there are these wonderful things called monthly subscription boxes.  You pick what type of things you enjoy, food, booze, beauty products or geeky toys, then you pay the price and every month you've got a new surprise in your mailbox.

I choose the horror block because you get an exclusive, limited edition  t-shirt every month, plus the Rue Morgue Magazine. You also get tons of other stuff related to your favorite horror movies, books, comics and video games.
Next month will feature an item from the "Buffy" tv series and I couldn't be more excited. Buffy Summers is my hero.

For my first black I was pleasantly surprised with its contents. I got a Cthulu stuffed toy, a Ghost Face figure from Wes Craven's "Scream", an "Aliens" silicone ice tray, and really creepy blood splattered shirt from the movie "The Purge". I haven't watched it yet but getting the nifty ass shirt certainly makes me want to.

So if you're a horror fan be sure to check it out!

P.S. That last picture is Adora...I think she like Cthulu 

~ Whiskey



No comments:

Post a Comment